Pages

Thursday 6 July 2017

mothers day poem

Mum’s poem 18/5/17/ PALU


Dear mum,
When I grow up and I go and live somewhere I will still love you with all my heart.
You smell like a purple flower.
I love you so so much I want to stay
with you for life.
Thank you for looking after me.
I try my best to listen and be a good son.
Thank you for everything you have done and for the things that you gave me.
Thank you for all of the support.
You look beautiful like a flower.
There is only one wish from me to you and that is to wish you a Happy Mother’s Day from PALU! Mum when you smack me I will still love you with all my heart and your glowing brown eyes are so shiner then a moon
And my mum is a very Nice  and my mum whenever you hug me my heart glows shiner then a Diamond

My mum has A    Nice hair my mum is a                          

No comments:

Post a Comment