Pages

Friday 11 August 2017

My Boringest Day without WIFI

My Boring est Day without WIFI

On Wednesday I went to school when I hopped off my van and when I got off I saw a candle lighting the office then Mrs hod gins said that the power went out so then  when I we thru the Cara door it was so cool because the light were out but then when I came in class my whole class mate was quit I thought they were going to scream because there was no WiFi when I was doing my work I could not finish it because I had to go reading it was cool but when I was reading but then when Mrs hogans came in the lights turned off so then I left because there was no light then I went back to class when I went thru room seven was just doing nothing they were just talking to their friend so then when I came into class the ball just rang so then we were playing with the boxes that had a lot of things like science so then we then Silia went to room four to her mum and said that The Light Is On So Then I Turned The Light Back On And The Light Was Back On.
                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment