Pages

Monday 28 May 2018

Silent Reading

 page 31-55
Diary of the wimpy kid Rodrick was playing games when he was playing came the game dives was not on then when he checked his PlayStation he saw a chocolate chip cookie then he fix'd it then when he was looking for his stuff Rodrick kick him I really wanted to punch him back but I could not.

So then when Rowley came over to play video games he sat on on the glad rap that had tooth pick's on it then mum had to take it out  and make it feel better then the next day I went to people around the block if they wanted. chocolate so then if that idea did not work.

I got my baby brother when my baby brother went in he said some baby words the the man gave him the money when dad said I had to go swimming class I had to go early in the morning when I went I was just standing there because I was cold then the next morning

when we had swimming lesson's all of the kids that was there hold each other so they then I got an idea that was weird I went to the toy lite and stayed there until I was warm.
then I rapped the to lite paper around me.

       

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Sefopalu my name is Natalie from Wainui Beach School from new zealand gisborne. I like the book you are reading, I haven't read it but it sounds cool.Your blog reminds me of my swimming i'm in the 3rd or 4th highest group.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is Giacomo from New Zealand Gisborne Wainui Beach School. I spotted this because I recognised the book - I have read this book and you have explained it very well but maybe check your spelling. You put hard work into this.

    ReplyDelete