Pages

Wednesday 18 December 2019

Being Brave

1. Being Brave
I was being Brave but dumb at the same time I got angry at my dog because he was scratching me and then I put him inside a hole then after I did that I was playing with the lighter and then I burnt the Bed, and I was getting burnt from the fire but I got the dog out it was very hard because the dog was crying and was pushing himself off and once I got him out I ran and I told my sister to call the fire place and when they came they stopped it but the fence was burnt. 



3 comments:

  1. Hi Sefopalu,
    Its me Christopher.
    Great to see your still posting! How are you doing?
    You must be brave saving your dog from the fire.

    But has anyone saved you or did something brave for you?
    Besides that your doing a great job. Keep it up! Have a great holiday!

    Malo Aupito
    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey SefoPalu,
    That is very brave of you saving your dog from a fire. Has anyone saved you from a fire or anything else!
    Keep it up! Great Blogging!

    Laki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Sefopalu

    Thanks for telling us about a time when you considered yourself to be brave. It sounds like quite the dramatic scenario that you were involved in - I'm glad to hear that everyone was okay in the end, especially the dog.

    I'm concerned for the dog, to be honest with you Sefopalu - what do you mean when you say that you put him inside of a hole? It sounds like maybe you were doing it to teach him a lesson because he was scratching you?
    You know, I have a dog too, her name is Bella. Sometimes Bella does some naughty things (like growls at other dogs - sometimes she even nips at them) - but I've come to understand that she only does these things because she's scared. Why do you think your dog was scratching you? It sounds as though he wanted your attention for something. Maybe he wanted some food, a pat, or to go for a walk?

    It sounds like you were both lucky to dodge a potentially dangerous scenario. How do you think you could react the next time your dog scratches you?

    Kia kaha,
    Jordan

    ReplyDelete