Pages

Friday 24 July 2020

My Short and Simple Holiday

Holiday Writing

On the term 3 holiday weekends me and my sisters went to the Papatoetoe pools. The reason why we went to the pool was because of the spa.

When we arrived at the pools it was too packed, so we had to wait for a little while until people came out. Next we went into the normal pool where it was not too hot or cold.

And 2 sides down was where the spa was. When I went there it was nice and hot I felt calm when the bubble touch my skin at the back and the front. I wish I could have stayed there longer but I couldn’t because we had to leave. 


But before we left we had five minutes left. I spent my five minutes at the spa where we met my cousin viliaami we were talking about the college I was going to and talking about family.    




No comments:

Post a Comment