Pages

Wednesday 14 August 2019

Technology Wood

I have chosen  to make a helicopter for my little nephew, I think this is a good choice because when I was little I have always wanted to see a helicopter fly with me in it that is what my nephew wants to try it because he thinks it would be cool, it will also be used for him to play around with and for this project I will consider that people will have to do this straight because if you don't it will be very hard.

`Here is how to make a helicopter


  • give your joint that you marked out to Sir who can put a line where you stop chiselling  
  • cut it down until you get to the line
  • cut the other side" But Leave a space cut it until it falls down
  • Wait for Sir, so he can carve your shapes for the helicopter
  • Glue it
  • rubber band it
  • wait for 1 hour
  • and we have to finish this  
  • I also measured the helicopter                                             
Tools I used

    Image result for home built helicopter wood
  • chisel
  • bench hock
  • mallet
  • back saw
  • try square



No comments:

Post a Comment