Pages

Friday 9 August 2019

The Spooky Cave

HERE IS THE LINK TO MY Writing
THE SPOOKY CAVE: 

Kate glanced across at Jessica and noticed that she was nervous too. The guides had checked everyone’s equipment thoroughly and now the group was about to abseil down a sheer rock face into the eerie, unknown depths of a cave.

Then as I walked I saw bones people’s skull and one of  the officers that died in the cave and never came back, I checked his pocket if he had anything, and he had his wallet and money I also saw a necklace I wore it and in the middle there was nothing in it,


But then I saw some bombs so then I set up booby traps so when they come I can hear them and I will set some more so than when I was done I went straight and I saw my friend Finn he was fat but smart, Then I went I untied him then we ran I also untied his friend who he was hanging out with when he was kidnapped.

Then I went straight ahead and I saw a log but then I put some soap on it I call it the squeezer 2 point 0 then I kept on walking and I heard the bombs going and I went faster
“ But they came and there were 3 men and 1 of them had a gun so then I kept on going and I saw a piano with notes on it the note was “D I E NOW” that was the notes.


Then I saw the door opening and then I made it out and I saw pipes then I broke all of them and it leads me to a blue nice fresh ocean and I saw a boat,
and I went inside it and I saw gold I put some in my black bag that I had put my mar ball I put some diamonds and gold.


Then  I saw the bad people when I was walking out, and they told me to give them everything we got then we gave it,
but they did not know the person in the middle was Richie and I made it out because of the big man he threw all of them away, and He left up the rock for me and my friends to get out then as soon as I walked out I saw my mum we were talk and then the police saw some diamonds and gold.

THE END    

No comments:

Post a Comment