Pages

Tuesday 27 March 2018

SSR

Pages 1-18
Wimpy he is a little kid who likes to write about his day in summer I pretty much do nothing except play video games and watching TV and my mum tells me to stand up and go swimming at my friends swimming pool but my mum likes to go to this spa pool were old ladies go once me and my mum and my little brother went and when i first went in to the men room it was amazing so then it was Sunday we were going to the pools but then we could not because we did not have that much money so then i was thinking in my head that i could be in the big kids ride but then i had to cut my hair because my hair was to long so then i went to the babier for the class photo.   

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sefopalu,
    It is really good to see you reading more often and reflecting on what you read. I also love your amazing vocabulary you use but other than that keep up the good work.

    Lini

    ReplyDelete